Community discussion

1. How long did you have stitches? 2. How long will I have the gauze and ace bandages on? 3. My 2nd post-op…

Archive date 0 archived replies

1. How long did you have stitches? 2. How long will I have the gauze and ace bandages on? 3. My 2nd post-op appt will be 3 weeks after my surgery- I am assuming I will get my stitches out, but he didn't say if the bandages come off and if they do will I transition to shoes? If not and I still have to wear their "sandals" to walk does that mean these big bandages have to stay or will I wear regular socks? *I got both feet done*

Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Best Shoes After Foot Surgery