Community discussion

10 days post operation for scarf and akin osteotomy.

Archive date 0 archived replies

10 days post operation for scarf and akin osteotomy. I’m still bandaged and have another week before i see any one to get my stitches out. I’m really struggling on a night I’m hardly sleeping due to random shooting pains (I don’t seam to get many during the day) I’m sleeping on the couch as it’s the only place I’m semi comfortable but weather I take a painkiller or not the pains are so intense. I elevate my foot whenever I’m sat/laying, I use an ice pack close to bedtime and

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Scarf & Akin Osteotomy