Community discussion
10 weeks post UPDATE I did buy a pair just yesterday, š„¹ Ordered HOKA Clifton.
10 weeks post UPDATE I did buy a pair just yesterday, š„¹ Ordered HOKA Clifton. Half size bigger and wide. When delivered they were big! I went back and fit into regular size. These are my first hokas so canāt compare from before surgery. I wore a couple hours at stores. They are comfortable My foot aches all the time but last night maybe a different way because of the different shoe Anyone else feel this. Iām so afraid of doing anything to injure foot. This is 3rd surgery in 1.5 years, 2nd and 3rd were revisions. 10 weeks post UPDATE I did buy a pair just yesterday, Ordered HOKA Clifton. Shared post Jake Ann Cody UPDATE I caved and ordered the HOKA 10 Clinton š„¹ from dicks being delivered this week Iām normal 8 Ordered 8.5 wide 9 weeks post op Walking shoe/sneaker šthey are great fit, I need to walk again Options Iām looking at HOKA Clinton (look less bulky than Biondi) Sketcher max arch fit Iām torn I donāt normally wear sneakers and want best option today thank you UPDATE I caved and ordered the HOKA 10 Clinton from dicks being delivered this week Iām normal 8 Ordered 8.5 wide 9 weeks post op Walking shoe/sneaker they are great fit, I need to walk again Shared post Jennifer Hayes Good morning yall! Recently I developed a corn on my bunion and it hurts. I had to switch to non slip shoes at work and they hurt.. anyone know of a comfortable non slip shoes for bunions? Shared post Jen Lynn I have severe bunions, what do people do for sandals? Im tired of having hot feet! Shared post Amanda Nimmo Just joined this group, live in the UK and looking for advice please. Having had bunions for years theyāve not really bothered me until recently when one seems to be going through a growth spurt. Really painful and sore and with this hot weather Iām struggling to wear any of my normal shoes. When I approached my GP he was very clear that surgery can have some quite serious implications and I should consider it carefully. (I have private medical insurance which will cover it). I am very active sporty person and the thought of not doing anything for months also scares me. What are peopleās thoughts and is surgery worth the short term discomfort. TIA Just joined this group, live in the UK and looking for advice please. Having had bunions for years theyāve not really bothered me until recently when one seems to be going through a growth spurt. Really painful and sore and with this hot weather Iām struggling to wear any of my normal shoes. When I approached my GP he was very clear that surgery can have some quite serious implications and I should consider it carefully. (I have priv Shared post Julie Driver Hello, I have bunions on both feet, one worse than the other. I am looking for help/tips to try stop them getting worse, and if other people have had success with excercises to try improve them Shared post Chris Leeder Has anyone decided not to have surgery on their tailors bunion and found it manageable, esecially interested from those that do sports? Shared post Lorraine Atkinson Hi I'm going to a festival soon, and my bunions are rubbing on my foot wear, what's the best thing to put on them Shared post Josh Kidwell Has anyone had any success with Physical therapy or Chiro for their bunion? My daughter is 13 and has them pretty badly, we've tried different braces I've gotten online but she hates everything I buy. Thanks Shared post Charleen Rambur Advise on best sneakers with arch support and favorite sandals that look ok? Shared post Charlene Oliver Recommendations for great wide fitting dress shoes for women that have arch support as well, in Australia please Shared post
Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive