Community discussion

13 days post op, had stitches out.

Archive date 0 archived replies

13 days post op, had stitches out. That was a weird sensation lol. No X-rays today, another 4 weeks for that. She said I can walk in the boot, light weight bearing as tolerated, not excessive walking though. I’m going back to work next Wednesday. Could’ve gone tomorrow, I have a sitting job, but I honestly am just tired and want more time I asked the surgeon if she could make my big toe shorter as they wheeled me into surgery, she chuckled. I said I’m serious It is very

Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Walking & Weight Bearing After Surgery