Community discussion

5 weeks post op before/after…still in surgical shoe for two more weeks to allow more time for swelling to go…

Archive date 4 archived replies

5 weeks post op before/after…still in surgical shoe for two more weeks to allow more time for swelling to go down. Starting weight bearing toe exercises…hoping that helps get the range of motion going in big toe.

Archived from Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

4 in this archive

This archive may not include every reply to the original discussion.

Community comment#1

Looks amazing. Huge difference.

Community comment#2

Renee Weaver That looks amazing. Congratulations

Community comment#3

have questions? Get Answers! I’m five days post op (no hardware) and am noticing clicking/popping sometimes at top of foot and big toe when I move my foot a certain way. Did anyone else experience this?

Community comment#4

I did. I saw my surgeon today and he said its normal.

← More Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery (MIS)