Community discussion

5 weeks today post op my new right foot looked like the left foot 5 weeks ago big toe is still bit swollen snd…

Archive date 2 archived replies

5 weeks today post op my new right foot looked like the left foot 5 weeks ago big toe is still bit swollen snd sore at base off it , but starting too look good I rub rescue oil same as bio oil on it twice a day and massage the scar i used e45 cream for all the dead dry skin on my foot after bandaging removed 2 weeks ago ..

Archived from Bunion Support Group. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

2 in this archive

This archive may not include every reply to the original discussion.

Community comment#1

Looks great! I am going to need to get my other foot done but thinking, at this point, I will wait a bit.

Community comment#2

Your new foot looks fab…so glad you’re doing so well.

← More Surgery Complications & Wound Healing