Community discussion

7 weeks post-op. Today I got my first pedicure! There is still bruising around the incision and my foot is a…

Archive date 0 archived replies

7 weeks post-op. Today I got my first pedicure! There is still bruising around the incision and my foot is a bit swollen. My incision site is sensitive, but I have been padding it so that it does not bother me when wearing sneakers. I also walked the dogs a mile today. They pull, chasing bunnies, squirrels, other dogs, etc. I had been scared to walk them more than around the block for fear of falling if they suddenly pulled. I feel totally steady now. I could have probably Louise Yogini How many weeks post-op did your scab completely fall off? I am 6 weeks post-op and still have a small portion of scab. I am allowed to get a pedicure when it has completely fallen off. I am, of course, letting it be there until it decides to fall off. But I wish it would hurry up. Mamma needs a pedicure. Donna Ingram My surgery is next Friday and I’m super anxious. Welcoming all the tips and advice you all have!!! Lisa de Sercey Today is pin removal day. Did any of you take a pain pill prior to the appointment? August 8 at 12:51 PM July 10 Learn More July 1

Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.

Community replies

0 in this archive

Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.

Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.

← More Best Shoes After Foot Surgery