Community discussion
9 days after MIS surgery (right side), my foot is suddenly feeling much worse - I can't have even a minute of…
9 days after MIS surgery (right side), my foot is suddenly feeling much worse - I can't have even a minute of scooting around upright before it becomes unbearably uncomfortable. The toes are all tingly and partially numb. Anyone can share if you had similar experience? When did it improve? Jo Flear-Charlton I had my surgery on Wednesday I’m not needed any pain killers ( did on Wednesday and Thursday am) Am fully weight bearing Using crutches sparingly Back to working from home ( only 4 hrs a day) Shelby Ketterman I’m 2 days post op and my foot is so itchy. I have a question what was the best way to shower I have a shower stool and a cap to go over my knee but is there anything else that can help Jackie Schroader Good morning! I’ve visited this page more than once but first time posting. Sorry this is long and it’s been building up! My surgery is on Sept 4th and the PLAN is “ Minimally invasive right distal metatarsal osteotomy with bunion correction possible soft tissue release possible Akin phalangeal osteotomy right foot, cross roads, Mini bunion, Synthes headless compression screws, Mini c-arm, 75 min.” (Straight from mychart) RECOVERY I have a desk job and am taking off the August 17 at 1:34 AM August 16 at 4:47 AM Learn More August 15 at 8:31 PM Learn More August 15 at 12:54 PM Learn More
Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive