Community discussion
well I'm finally biting the bullet and got on the list to have surgery scheduled for my right foot.
well I'm finally biting the bullet and got on the list to have surgery scheduled for my right foot. I started getting pain in the ball of my foot under my second toe a few years ago and I asked the doctor if it was riskier to wait or to get the surgery right away. She said riskier to wait because the second toe could end up dislocated and then much more difficult to fix it. I babied the foot for a year and then the pain pretty much went away. And I got cold feet about the s
Archived from Bunion Surgery / Foot Surgery Support. The original discussion link is unavailable in this record.
Replies have not been captured for this archived discussion.
Replies have not yet been captured for this archived question.
Community replies
0 in this archive